Water Damage Removal and Mitigation in Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach & Surrounding Areas
Water damage causes mold.
Accelerated Remediation is your mold, inspection, testing, and removal expert in Florida – if you’ve suffered water damage to your home or business, it’s time to call us in! We’re one of your most dependable mold removal companies serving Highland Beach, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach, Parkland, and Boca Raton, and all parts of beautiful, but humid, South Florida.
We do it all.
We provide mold testing in environs where colonies can be expected, and if mold detection occurs, we provide mold treatment and mold removal, including black mold removal, if we get a positive black mold test. Mold remediation after water removal and mitigation is our passion. After mold remediation, we provide mold inspection to confirm results.
Where there’s water, there’s mold.
The most contributory factor to growth of mold colonies is water. Our water mitigation team can help restore your business or home after water damage occurs. Water damage occurs when water intrudes on materials and systems it wasn’t meant to occupy, resulting in destructive damages like rotting wood, mold colonies, rust, delaminating, and much more. The damage may be imperceptibly small to you, at least at first, or it could be the result of something catastrophic and immediate, like flooding or hurricane damage.
The right tools for the job.
Accelerated Remediation excels at water removal and mitigation, both through continuous training and with our state-of-the-art equipment and processes. We have the right tools for the job!
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other metering tools measure the extent of water saturation;
- infrared cameras can be used to identify where the water is located;
- portable extraction units are efficient for water removal.
Deodorizing and sanitizing agents and products help control growth and odors.
- Deodorizing controls odors resulting from excessive moisture; and
- disinfection products stop the growth of colonies, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms, like black mold.
We use modern drying equipment and processes to stop the advance of damage.
- Drying equipment helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture;
- dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage; and
- air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
If you suspect mold or water damage, call us immediately.
If your ceilings or floors are discolored, if you notice bubbling, peeling, or cracking paint, if you see mold, or smell it, don’t hesitate to contact Accelerated Remediation for water removal and mitigation.